Who is Gustavo Ferman?
"Following your heart can be a long road filled with many hardships, but in the end you find your life's passion and share it with the world!"
Perseverance, Determination, incredible hard work & the BELIEF in his DREAM have led Gustavo Ferman to where he is today.
He defines the phrase “Put your heart and soul into it” and it shows in everything Gustavo sets out to do.
“Everyone has a story, hardships you have gone through…giving up on your dreams because it’s too hard. I understand, but I’m here to enlighten you, through my style of dance and entertainment, light that fire inside of you, and let you know
You can achieve your dreams.”
“We all want to find our Purpose in life…I know mine, I’ve been fortunate enough to live it for years! It’s finding that beautiful balance between work and pleasure. When I know that what I’m doing is making a difference in people’s lives!”
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL BIO
Born in El Salvador, Gustavo immigrated to the United States at a young age, where he overcame many obstacles in order to pursue his passions and obtain his dreams.
He studied music and dance in San Francisco before moving to Canada, where he continued his education in Performing Arts and Dance, with the prestigious Young Canadians School of Performing Arts.
Fast forward; After many years performing with numerous dance groups, producing, and learning all aspects behind the scenes of Entertainment productions, Gustavo moved to Vancouver and formed his own dance group; the Corazon Dancers. He was now producing, choreographing, and performing in his own entertaining shows around Vancouver and the U.S.
During this time, he also created and introduced his trademark dance program Latin Funk Dance®, The ORIGINAL Dance Fusion program to hit Vancouver.
Gustavo was instantly dubbed the King of Latin Funk by his many fans.
Today… Gustavo with his multi-faceted, artistic talents is an incredibly gifted dancer, Dance coach, Choreographer and wildly charismatic Motivational Entertainer, performing at numerous events throughout North America.
- Customizes and performs Motivational Dance shows for all types of corporate and private events. Some events attendance of up to 3,000 people
- Facilitates highly motivational Corporate Team Building Dance Workshops throughout North America
- Dance Coachfor Miss Universe Canada, Sahar Biniaz 2012
- Performed at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games Opening Ceremonies
- Ambassador for Lululemon Vancouver, BC in 2008
- Creator and teacher of his trademark dance program Latin Funk Dance® The ‘ORIGINAL’ Dance Fusion Workout program that hit Vancouver in 1996.
- Conducts a Teacher Training Program in Latin Funk Dance® with opportunities for franchising all over North America
- Starred in 10 episodes of the Channel M Workout Series, which broadcast throughout North America and Europe
- Creator and performer of his Latin Funk Dance® DVD sold in Canada, USA and Europe.
- Choreographed and performed shows at the Calgary Stampede for 4 consecutive years
- Choreographed the cheerleaders for the Calgary Stampeders.
- Studied dance, and performing Arts, with the Young Canadians school of Performing Arts.
- Performed, choreographed and produced Broadway-style dance shows with Dance with France, one of Calgary’s leading professional dance groups
- Member of Artist Elite, an exclusive group consisting of Calgary’s top performers
- Entertained, performed, instructed and choreographed with Club Med International All-Inclusive Resorts
- Performs with and choreographs his own dance group The Corazon Dancers
- Is featured on television and radio shows, newspapers, magazine articles.