Your Life is a Powerful Dance of the Heart
What’s New! Spring 2018 Creations by Gustavo Ferman
I often say, “Put your heart and soul into it!” No matter what your dreams are, even taking little steps every day, will bring you that much closer to having your desires matching your goals. It’s like learning a new dance move! Because what you do, begins with what you think and believe. And what you believe, you will see and create more of in your own life. You are so powerful!
That guiding personal power has been driving the realization of my dreams over the last year and more. But man, has it been keeping me busy, busy, busy; acting on my many inspirations and opportunities! This is why many of you may not have heard from me in a while. Spring has finally sprung, though. And I am excited to share some of my new inspirations with you all.
Every dream manifests from the mind and the heart, just be quiet and listen to the beat.
~ Excerpt from Uno by Gustavo Ferman
UNO, A PASSION PROJECT
What have I been putting my heart and soul into lately? Well, there are lots of wonderful things in the works for me right now. (I will be sharing them all with you throughout the year).
Uno is a project of mine that is very close and personal to my heart. Uno is a one-man show I have been developing based on my own life. In it I explore discovering my passion, my life purpose, and my experiences moving to a new land.
MARCH 2018 SHOW, SPRING RELEASE CARNIVALE
Spring is a time of possibilities, new beginnings and rebirth. Are you ready for it? Are you open to it? Because that’s what Spring Release Carnivale by Artistic Revellers Tribe is all about!
Next Thursday, March 29, 2018 at the XY Club and Lounge (1216 Bute at Davie St.), I will be debuting an excerpt of my one-man, autobiographical show Uno, as part of the Spring Release Carnivale artistic showcase and silent auction.
Carnivale Time with the Best of Vancouver Arts and Entertainment
It’s going to be a carnivale with something special for everyone: music, dance, art and drink specials! Come on out, get your groove back, be inspired, and share in a raised collective vibration with me.
I will have the pleasure of performing among some really amazing talent during this 1-night show:
- DJ Luis Machuca will be bringing his healthy appetite of seamless mixes of Latin, House, Disco and Soul. DJ Luis will also be doing the musical component for my Uno performance at Spring Release Carnivale.
- Nick Apivor of Luscious Moov, an incredible vibes and percussionist will be collaborating with me in my Uno performance, too.
- Luscious Moov, a spicy 6-piece band will be performing new school beats of old school songs complete with smoky vocals.
- Ndidi Cascade, conscious Hip Hop, Reggae and Electronic recording artist, will be making a special guest appearance, as well.
- DJ Waxwork as the “Defender of Funk” will be keeping the funk and soul flowing all night long, so that you can let the groove move you.
- Erika Schold and Sharon Le, will be movin’ and shakin’ as the sassy Spring Release Carnivale dancers.
- Honeytta Eyvany will be bringing her beautiful large-scale, Spring Release Carnivale inspired painting to life right in front of your eyes! Eyvany’s painting will be available for sale at Spring Release Carnivale’s onsite silent auction (bidding starts at $75).
Getting Your Spring Release Carnivale Tickets
This is exciting! I am so looking forward to performing on stage, and seeing all my friends, old and new, at this incredible event!
You can purchase your Spring Release Carnivale tickets early for $25 on Eventbrite. Get some of your friends together and receive the Group Rates Deal. Groups of 4 or more get $10 OFF the ticketed price. All tickets are available online and at the door, but subject to venue capacity.
SPRING 2018 DANCE CLASS SCHEDULES
My friends, the clock has already moved ahead with daylight saving time. So, it’s high time I let you all know about my new dance class schedules for Spring 2018:
Monday, April 16th, 8:00 PM – Latin Funk Dance, Intermediate Level
Group and Singles Private Lessons
Looking for Private Dance Sessions in Salsa, Cha Cha Cha, Mambo, Rumba, Merengue, Bachata, Cumbia, East Coast Swing, Ballroom, Disco, Jazz or Hip Hop? I also coach private group and singles dance lessons on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday nights. All levels are welcome.